05 July 2009

New in Muliblog!!! Translator toll added...

To they who doesn't understand either Indonesian language or Deutsch (German), now you can use Google translator that i added in my toolbar recently. It may not a perfect English (or other language that this translator provided) in grammar or vocabulary, but at least it could help you a little bit to understand what I've wrote in my Language. I'm sorry for I can't write good English anymore since I learned Deutsch.
So, just try it and I hope you can enjoy it...

"Through learning language, we learn about culture. Through learning about culture, we learn respect for others. Through learning respect for others, we can hope for peace."

1 comment:

  1. "Welcome to the web experts treatment of various types of diseases, do not forget to get the best health solutions here"
    Obat Malesma Paling Ampuh
    Obat Psoriasis Paling Ampuh

    ReplyDelete